The GP3188 is Motorola’s latest portable Two-Way Radio, featuring extended talktime of 19 hours on low power and 14 hours on high power for high productivity. The lightweight and ergonomically designed radio comes with new Battery Latch Lock Features that keeps the power source firmly fastened to the radio, allowing continuous communication. It also offers crystal clear audio to users in security, hospitality, manufacturing and construction industries.
• Motorola’s Companding™ technology enables, clearer and stronger audio quality, allowing messages to be heard even in a high noise environment.
• 19 hours talktime on low power and 14 hours talktime on high power for greater productivity.
• Crystal clear audio that enables you to communicate even in noisy environment.
• Battery Latch Lock Feature keeps the power source firmly fastened to the radio, allowing continuous communication.
• LED battery indicator provides status of battery life at a glance.
• Radio can be programmed quickly and easily through the user-friendly Microsoft Windows® based Customer Programming software
• Sticky Permanent monitor allows user to stay on monitor without consistently pressing the programmable button
Durable and Reliable
• Comply with MIL-STD 810 standards.
1-4W (UHF), 1-5W (VHF)
Battery life (based on a 05 05 90 duty cycle)
10 hours (High Power), 13 hours (Low Power)-Wth Standard NiMH battery
146-174MHz 403-438MHz, 438-470MHz, 465-495MHz
Available option board
Weight (with standard battery)
421gms (With Standard NiMH battery)
Dimensions H x W x D (with standard battery)
126.5mm x 61.5mm x 43mm (With Standard NiMH battery)
Emergency button : None
Signalling : DTMF
Number of channels : 16
Mil spec : 810 C